1 package of your favorite brownie mix
1 equivalent of 1 egg using Egg Replacer (by ENER-G, instructions on box)
Silken Tofu, amount equivalent to amount of oil required by mix recipe
Water, amount required by mix recipe
1. Preheat oven according to mix directions.
2. In a mini food processor or a blender combine silken tofu, Egg Replacer powder and water required for Egg Replacer, and ½ amount of water required for the mix. Blend to smooth consistency.
3. Combine mixture from step 2, remaining water for recipe, and brownie mix using a hand whisk. Mix until smooth.
4. Spray baking pan with non-stick spray or spread thin coat of tahini with fingers (actually works better).
5. Pour mixture into baking pan, smoothing out with spatula.
6. Bake for 5 minutes less than the amount required by mix.